Help Build a Better South Africa
Through Financial Education
Money Smart Week South Africa (MSWSA) is the first collaborative initiative that focuses on improving the financial literacy of all South Africans.
MSWSA is backed by the National Treasury (NT), the Minister of Finance, the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) and various financial industry stakeholders. We are looking for strategic media partners to align on this fantastic initiative coming to Gauteng townships this October.
MSWSA 2018 events will take place from 8-12th October.
- Mamelodi – Mamelodi West Community Hall, Denlyn Shopping Centre
- Tembisa – Ivory Park Community Hall, Phumlani Mall
- Soweto – Ipelegeng Community Centre, Maponya Mall & Jabulani Mall
- Alexandra – East Bank Hall, Alexandra Plaza Shopping Centre
MSWSA aims to bring financial education to the people of Mzanzi. By co-opting a diverse collection of financial institutions, MSWSA provides informed advice from qualified professionals, helping South Africans to take control of their finances now & safeguard their future.
Conversations and education topics will cover:
- basic money management
- how to get out of debt
- savings and investments
- unclaimed benefits
- retirement planning
- understanding your payslip
- your consumer rights
- and so much more
We are looking for:
- Press coverage at events
- Interviews with MSWSA spokespeople
- Content sharing from social media
- Content creation and dissemination on your platform
- Any media value-adds will be welcomed.
We’d love you to help spread the word and build a better South Africa through financial education. To setup an interview with one of the spokespeople contactus.