MSWSA 2020 draws on the previous experience of stakeholders that have implemented financial education projects and programs throughout South Africa.
Financial literacy aims at helping South Africans make smarter financial decisions. The National Treasury, the new Financial Sector Conduct Authority and the National Consumer Financial Education Committee will host MoneySmartWeek, an education and awareness platform involving financial institutions, companies, schools and communities.
MSWSA participant benefits
Reach millions of South Africans through co-branding initiatives on ATL and digital media.
Get branding at MSWSA 2020 events.
Gain access to the target market for MSWSA 2020 through financial education activities.
Take videos and photographs of events and activities for use in future marketing and promotional activities.
Get a mention and your company logo in the annual Foundation Donor Report.
Gain CPD points for financial donations.
What are the levels of participation?
There are two ways an organisation can participate in MSWSA 2020.
A donor is anyone who makes a financial contribution to MSWSA 2020 via the Financial Services Consumer Education Foundation (FSCEF) also known as “The Foundation”.
A contributor is anyone who makes a non-financial contribution to MSWSA 2020 such as the contribution of collateral, give-aways, educational material, panel expert representation, speakers, radio slots etc.
PR & Marketing Requirements
- Hi Res Logo required for website and social
- Brand Guidelines or Corporate Identity Document. This will help us use your brand correctly on social and website.
- Also please take note of the co-branding guidelines available here – https://www.mswsa.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/180801-MSWSA-Branding-Guidelines.pdf
- You can attache this banner to your email signature – https://www.mswsa.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/mswsa-signature.jpg
- When adding it to your emails please link it through to the website with this url
- Social Media Profiles – Don’t forget to like & share to amplify reach and really push the MSWSA 2018 message out to the community.
- We encourage all participants to create their own social media posts. Please use the hashtags when you do, this will allow us to easily find and share your posts.
- We would appreciate participants adding MSWSA banners on their websites. These generic size rotating banners are GIF format.
- If required, please let us know the specific dimensions and we can create a banner to fit your website.
- We will be creating events on the MSWSA website and promoting them on social. This will include day, time venue and topic. If you have a bullet point list of presentation/speaking/content topics please send that along and we will add that to your event page.